Cowboy Grill Spatula
Check steaks, flip burgers, and spread sauces. Designed to hang and work with our Cowboy Fire Pit Grill, this spatula is crafted with hand-forged stainless steel and fitted with a smooth, natural walnut handle that keeps cool over high heat. Longer than normal length allows for comfort and safety when working around fire and hot coals.
• Designed with direct input from Barebones' open-fire chef partners
• Hand-tooled and forged elements
• Blackened stainless steel with antiqued finish
• Natural walnut handle
• Extra-long design for added comfort and safety
• Designed to hang and work with the Cowboy Fire Pit Grill
1 Cowboy Grill Spatula
Stainless steel, natural walnut
62.2 cm x 9.53 cm x 4.45 cm
Q: Can I store my Cowboy Grilling Tools outside for extended periods of time?
A: The grilling tools are not meant to be stored outside for long periods of time. Extended exposure to wet conditions may cause rust and unnecessary wear and tear. We recommend storing your tools indoors after use to help them last as long as possible and to avoid the need to purchase a replacement.