10" All in One Cast Iron Skillet
Note: Due to a thicker base than similar products, we recommend cooking “slow and low” to get to know your pan. Like all new skillets, sticking can occur and will decrease over time.
• Polished finish on skillet cooking surface
• Included Dutch oven style lid
• Underlid can be used as additional cooking surface
• Pre-seasoned with organic sunflower oil
• Non-stick characteristics over time
• Copper accents
• Extended handle for easier handling and safety
• Ergonomic handle design
• Added hole in handle for hanging
• Thicker base distributes heat evenly
• Lighter weight than similar products
Diameter top: 10" (25 cm)
Handle to handle: 16.75" (42.55 cm)
Handle length: 6.5" (17 cm)
Pour Spout Width: 10.25" (26.04 cm)
Depth: 2" (5.1cm)
Weight: 2.3 kg
Diameter: 10" (25 cm)
Cooking Surface: 9" (23 cm)
Pour Spout Width: 11" (28 cm)
Cooking surface Depth: 0.125" (3.18 mm)
Height: 0.875" (2.2 cm)
Weight: 4.5 lbs (2 kg)
Q: Where is your cast iron made?
A: Our cast iron is designed in Salt Lake City, Utah, and manufactured by trusted facilities in China.
Q: Why are your products manufactured outside of the U.S.?
A: At the core of Barebones’ DNA is a commitment to help individuals and communities at the most human level - without hesitation and without borders. We espouse the same mindset when selecting the partners with whom we work. We choose to collaborate with organizations and craftsmen around the globe based on common goals and shared values, with the intention of supporting people both within our borders and worldwide.