Cowboy Fire Pit Grill 30" with adjustable Legs
Due to the shipping size of this product, we will ship it to your nearest BigPost freight depot for you to collect. Please contact us if you would like a freight cost for this product delivered to a residential or business address.
Meet your outdoor cooking match. When you’re ready to update your grilling system, the Barebones solid steel Cowboy Fire Grill System is the absolute go-to. Designed with direct input from Barebones open fire chef partners, this modular design allows for multi-use as fire pit, open fire grilling, and cooking station. Adjustable grill grate gives you choice for the source and distance of heat, creating perfect cooking conditions every time. Overhead tool storage and hanger bar is an organizer's dream with additional side table and grill grate available for purchase. Fire it up, cook, and feast just about anywhere, and when you’re done, break it down for storage. There’s no limit to what this grill system can do.
• Modular design allows for multi-use as fire pit, open-fire grilling, cooking station
• Height adjustable grilling grate with locking mechanism (Can accommodate up to two accessory grates)
• Overhead tool storage and hanger bar breaks down into three pieces - 27" overall height from fire bowl
• Fire bowl base with four legs - 9" overall height from ground
• Four tall legs with adjustment - 36" overall height from ground
• Hand pulled and twisted handles
• Attachment for up to two side work tables
• Solid steel construction
1 Overhead pole system
1 Grill grate
4 Legs with locking pins
Length: 89 cm Handle to handle
Width: 76 cm | 91 cm with grill grate
Height: 79-91cm | 130-142 cm with pole system
Q: Can I store the Cowboy Fire Pit Grill outside for extended periods of time?
A: The Cowboy Fire Pit Grill is not meant to be stored outside for long periods of time. Extended exposure to wet conditions may cause rust and unnecessary wear and tear. We recommend storing your products indoors after use to help them last as long as possible and to avoid the need to purchase replacements.